Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No BOCC Meetings - Mar 22 & 23

I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and to remind you that our county commissioners haven't been meeting this week.

On Monday I had intended to go to the "indepth conversation" on John's Creek Basin that was supposed to happen on Monday from 10 am to noon. Then I learned this meeting was compressed to a 15 minute conversation with two commissioners calling in. Since it takes more than 15 minutes to drive into the county offices, I decided that it was a waste of my time.

I hope you've been enjoying this spring weather. I sure have.

Stay tuned though. Rumor has it that we're getting closer to settling the contracts with 12 out of 13 bargaining units. How much will this cost the county? Who knows but nothing has been set aside to pay this looming bill which some estimate to be around $1M.

No comments:

Post a Comment